City of Saginaw MI -
Election Workers Wanted
Application forms are available at the Saginaw City Clerk's Office Room 102
Monday Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. or by clicking the link below.
- U.S. Citizen and State of MI Resident
- Minimum 16 years of age
- 18 years and older must be a registered Voter in the State of Michigan
- Specify a Political Party Affiliation
- Submit an Election Inspector Application and Complete Testing
- Attend an Election Procedure Training Session hosted by the City of Saginaw Clerk's Office
- Trains and hires all election workers for each election.
- Application for Election Workers
SGTV LIVE STREAM:
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT
The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) rules have changed. To see how the City of Saginaw is now handling FOIA requests, please visit our new FOIA page.