City of Saginaw MI -
The City Clerk Office is a primary point of contact for the public and strives to provide the highest quality of service to the community by supporting the organized values and goals of the City Council. The responsibilities and services provided by the City Clerk's Office include:
- Maintaining the integrity of public records including: the charter, minutes of Council proceedings, ordinances, resolutions, deeds/easements and contracts/agreements.
- Administers all Federal, State and Local Elections (results).
- Maintains the records of all registered voters.
- Publishes and posts public notices as required by law.
- Handles mail distribution and postage for City offices.
- Trains and hires all election workers for each election. Application for Election Workers
- Maintains Boards and Commissions appointments. Application for Boards and Commissions
Boards and CommissionsBoards and Commissions Meetings and information.
- Liquor License processing.
- Handles property and liability claims.
- Business License processing.
- Vendor and/or Tent Permit Processing.
- Dangerous Dog Registration.
- Non-Owner Occupied Dwelling Licensing.
- Click here to access all forms.
City CharterA City Charter is a basic law formulating the government for a city that, within the limitations of the state constitution and legislative enactments, established the framework of government, defines powers and duties, and identifies the rights and responsibilities of a city in fulfilling the needs of its citizens
Saginaw City Charter
City Clerk's Office
Bureau of Public Information
City Hall, Room 102
For information regarding birth/death certificates or marriage licenses visit the Saginaw County website at: www.saginawcounty.com/clerk.
SGTV LIVE STREAM:
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT
The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) rules have changed. To see how the City of Saginaw is now handling FOIA requests, please visit our new FOIA page.