City of Saginaw MI -
Residents may file a complaint or a trip and fall hazard by contacting the City's Call Center (989-399-1311)
Sidewalk permits are required to repair, replace or install new sidewalk.
There are 31 railroad crossings, owned by two different railroad companies within the City of Saginaw. The Railroad is responsible for maintaining their right-of-way along the tracks, and at each crossing. As a maintaining agency, the City is responsible for the street adjacent to the crossing, and also for the railroad signs and pavement markings at the crossing.
Below you can see several examples of railroad complaints.
Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) conducts routine maintenance inspections periodically, although the City or Railroad may request a diagnostic review prior to the inspection if a designated crossing receives complaints due to disrepair.
If you have a complaint about the condition of a specific railroad crossing
- Please contact the City Call Center at (989) 399-1311
- A joint field review is conducted to determine responsibility and repairs
- MDOT is contacted if a diagnostic review is requested to mandate the repairs
- If directed, the responsible agency has six months to comply with the order to repair
- The requestor is contacted with updates on their original complaint
SGTV LIVE STREAM:
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT
The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) rules have changed. To see how the City of Saginaw is now handling FOIA requests, please visit our new FOIA page.
ROAD CONSTRUCTION:- WEISS ST. WB LANE SHIFT BETWEEN CECELIA AND BENJAMIN
- INTERMITTENT BRIDGE CLOSURES CENTER ST. M-46/RUST AVE. COURT ST. HOLLAND AVE. AND GENESEE AVE.