City of Saginaw MI -
The City Treasurer's Division administers the collection and distribution of all municipal funds for the City of Saginaw. The City is the property tax collection agency for various taxing entities. This division oversees the safekeeping and investing of City of Saginaw funds and is the official Treasurer of the City's Police and Fire Retirement System. The City of Saginaw's Uniform Income Tax Ordinance, enacted September 28, 1964, is administered to determine that compliance issues are met.
- Heather Pozenel - Treasurer
- Janet Schramke - Income Tax Administrator
- Juanita Oviedo - Property Taxes
- Kelly Sheltraw - Employer Withholding
- Melissa Garcia - Income Tax
- Monica Corriveau - Individual Income Tax
- Kelly Sheltraw - Customer Service
- Shaela Madlock - Treasury Coordinator
- Vicki Matthias - Individual Income Tax
- Calvin Murphy - Treasury Clerk
- Corey Gage - Treasury Clerk
City Hall, First Floor 1315 S Washington Ave Saginaw, MI 48601 Phone - (989) 399-1311 or (989) 759-1463 Fax - (989) 759-1467
Office hours for the Treasury, Income Tax, Assessor, Water and Sewer Accounts, and the City Clerk are 8:00 to 4:00 P.M.
Payments are considered received upon receipt. Postmark dates are not accepted as received by the due date for any payment with the exception of income taxes.
Payments deposited in the drop box after 4:00 P.M. will be processed on the next business day.
SGTV LIVE STREAM:
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT
The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) rules have changed. To see how the City of Saginaw is now handling FOIA requests, please visit our new FOIA page.
ROAD CONSTRUCTION:- COURT ST. LANE CLOSURES BETWEEN BAY ST. AND COOPER AVE.
- VERMONT STREET ROAD CLOSURE BETWEEN GROVE AND LARCH