City of Saginaw MI -
Victim Services - About Us
Victim Support - About Us
The Victim Services Unit (VSU) is currently comprised of a Victim Services Specialist, interns and volunteers. Our primary focus involves service provision to individuals affected by crime and crisis circumstances in an effort to reduce the impact of trauma and enhance the ability for individuals to rebuild their lives. Through the VSU, individuals receive services inclusive of:
- Assistance with exercising constitutional and/or statutory rights
- Assistance with establishing and maintaining personal safety
- Assistance with Crime Victim Compensation
- Referrals to community agencies
- Education and emotional support through the criminal justice process
- Ensuring continuity of services between department/agencies.
The VSU would like to thank the CAN Council GLBR for their support and partnership with the development of the Victim Services Unit.
Local News story regarding Victim Services Unit
Click here if video will not play for you.
Victim Services Specialist
612 Federal Ave.
Saginaw MI 48607
SGTV LIVE STREAM:
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT
The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) rules have changed. To see how the City of Saginaw is now handling FOIA requests, please visit our new FOIA page.
ROAD CONSTRUCTION:- GALLAGHER ST. LANE CLOSURE BETWEEN PARKWOOD AND PRESCOTT
- TRAFFIC LIGHT OUT MACKINAW ST. AT CONGRESS AVE.