City of Saginaw, Michigan

Use the following sections to learn how to apply for rezoning, variances, and other exceptions or changes.

To request the rezoning of a property or to request amendment of the text of the zoning code

How to apply for special land use approval

How to apply for a variance, special exception or interpretation of zoning district boundary - board of appeals on zoning

To request the vacation of a street or alley