City of Saginaw MI -
Thank you for visiting...
- Share any personal information gathered on this web-site with other agencies or persons unless required by law
- Create personal profiles or provide personal information to private organizations
- Collect and/or sell information for commercial marketing
Automatically Collected Information
If you only browse our website or download data, some information will be collected automatically. This information will not identify you personally. It is used only to improve this site by telling us the number of visitors and the types of browser and operating system our visitors are using. The following information is collected each time someone visits our site:
- The Internet domain name (examples: google.com or bing.com) from which you access our site. Note, this is not your Internet address.
- The IP address from which you connected to our site. The Internet Protocol address is a number assigned to your computer or provided by your Internet Service Provider whenever you browse the Internet. We use this address to send data you request back to you.
- The type of browser you used to visit our site.
- The type of operating system you used.
- The date and time you visit our site.
- The specific pages you visit at our site.
- If you linked to our site from another website, the address of that site.
In some cases you may choose to provide us personal information. You may do this by filling out a form or sending e-mail. This information consists of things such as name, address, or phone number. The information you provide will be used only for the purpose for which it is intended, however, once submitted to this website it becomes a public record subject to public record keeping regulations including disclosure. In most cases the information you give us will be used only to help us in providing you information that you request.
The City of Saginaw has taken steps to safeguard the information on this site including monitoring, auditing, and encryption. Security measures are taken as a part of the implementation of all City of Saginaw software and hardware infrastructure in order to mitigate risk. The City of Saginaw, however, cannot warrant as fail proof the security of information collected or provided via this website. Unauthorized attempts to change information on this site or upload information are strictly prohibited.
Links to Other Sites
The City of Saginaw website contains links to other sites. Once you link to another site, the City of Saginaw privacy and security notice no longer applies and you become subject to the privacy and security policies of that site.
The City of Saginaw does not warranty the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of the information published on this website and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by the reliance on such. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this site does so at his or her own risk.
SGTV LIVE STREAM:
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT
The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) rules have changed. To see how the City of Saginaw is now handling FOIA requests, please visit our new FOIA page.