City of Saginaw MI -
Election Workers Wanted
Application forms are available at the Saginaw City Clerk's Office Room 102
Monday Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. or by clicking the link below.
- U.S. Citizen and State of MI Resident
- Minimum 16 years of age
- 18 years and older must be a registered Voter in the State of Michigan
- Specify a Political Party Affiliation
- Submit an Election Inspector Application and Complete Testing
- Attend an Election Procedure Training Session hosted by the City of Saginaw Clerk's Office
Click here for a printable flier.
- Trains and hires all election workers for each election.
- Application for Election Workers
Subscribe to our Email Newsletter Today
Enhanced Law Enforcement Response to Victims Initiative:
The Saginaw Police Department is one of only three law enforcement agencies in the country that has been selected to participate in a unique program designed to help reduce crime, support victims, and enhance public safety. We ask that the residents of Saginaw participate in this anonymous survey being conducted by Saginaw Valley State University. Your participation will help the City of Saginaw Police Department expand its capacity to meet the needs of crime victims, and broaden those services where a need is indicated. This short survey is available online at the following button:
SGTV LIVE STREAM:
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT
The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) rules have changed. To see how the City of Saginaw is now handling FOIA requests, please visit our new FOIA page.
The City of Saginaw has created this page in an effort to comply with Section 18j of Public Act 51 of 1951, MCL 247.668j.
Find it on our MDOT Reporting Page