City of Saginaw MI -
November 4, 2014 General Election
AV Voting Deadlines Recap
Absent Voter Information
If you are:
- 60 years of age or older
- expecting to be absent from the community in which you are registered to vote for the entire time the polls are open on Election Day
- physically unable to attend the polls and vote without assistance from another person.
- appointed as a precinct worker in a precinct other than where the one you are registered
- not able to attend the polls because of your religion
- confined in jail and awaiting arraignment or trial
Contact the City Clerk's Office Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM to request an Absent Voter Ballot Application. If you are 60 years of age and older, you can request to be on the Permanent Absent Voter List, to automatically receive an application for each election. Call the City Clerk's Office at 989-759-1480 to make your request.
Voting Districts & Information
Michigan Votes Voter Information Center
With this tool you can:
- Determine if you are registered to vote
- Find your polling location
- Contact your local election official
- Learn to use your voting equipment
- Find answers to frequently asked questions
- View Sample Ballot
- View Statewide Proposals
City Regulations for Campaign Signs
Chapter 153: Zoning Regulations - § 153.145 Temporary Signs
All political signs must be removed within 7 days of the election for which they were erected. Citations will be issued against property owners who fail to remove the sign within the specified time.
Chapter 94: Nuisances, Health and Safety - § 94.0 Restrictions as to Posting
No persons shall attach, place, paint, write, stamp, or paste any sign, advertisement, or other matter upon any lamp post, electric light, railway, telephone or telegraph pole, shade tree, fire hydrant, or boxing covering them; or on any bridge, pavement, sidewalk, or crosswalk, public building, or any property or thing belonging to the City, [this includes the right-of-way which is the area between the sidewalk and the street] Campaigns signs found in any of the above locations are subject to confiscation by the City.
Election Results and Voter Turnout Reports
20142014 September Election Results
2014 August Election Results
20132013 Election Results
Subscribe to our Email Newsletter Today
The City of Saginaw has created this page in an effort to comply with Section 18j of Public Act 51 of 1951, MCL 247.668j.
Find it on our MDOT Reporting Page
LATEST NEWS:Good Friday and Easter Holiday - Trash Service On Time
Yard Waste Season Starts April 1
City of Saginaw Student Government Day
Saginaw Treasurer's Office Accepting Credit Card Payments for City Invoices
I-75 improvements from Dixie Highway to Hess Road begin March 9 in Saginaw County