City of Saginaw MI -
The City of Saginaw has created this page in an effort to comply with Section 18j of Public Act 51 of 1951, MCL 247.668j. The five required items listed in the legislation are located on this page and will be updated and categorized each year on or before September 30.
What is required to be posted?
- Annual Certification of Employee-Related Conditions
- City of Saginaw Compensation Plan Matrix
- Listing of Transportation Employees By Class and Hourly Wage
- FY 2014/15 Streets Budget
- Listing of Transportation Governing Board (City Council) and Contact Information
In addition to providing the five documents listed on this page, the City is also required to provide performance data. Section 18j of Public Act 51 of 1951 allows for the City to provide its own dashboard or to link to the MDOT Dashboard. The City of Saginaw has opted to link to the MDOT Dashboard.
Performance information regarding the City of Saginaw and Public Act 51 can be accessed using the dashboard provided by the Transportation Asset Management Council. Follow the link below and search for the City of Saginaw.
Visit these links for more information about the City of Saginaw, Public Act 51, MDOT and the Transportation Asset Management Council:
Subscribe to our Email Newsletter Today
SGTV LIVE STREAM:
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT
The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) rules have changed. To see how the City of Saginaw is now handling FOIA requests, please visit our new FOIA page.
ROAD CONSTRUCTION:- MACKINAW ST. LANE CLOSURE BETWEEN STATE (M-58) AND CONGRESS
- E. GENESEE AVE. WB LANE CLOSURE BETWEEN JEFFERSON AND FRANKLIN