City of Saginaw MI -
The City Treasurer's Division administers the collection and distribution of all municipal funds for the City of Saginaw. The City is the property tax collection agency for various taxing entities. This division oversees the safekeeping and investing of City of Saginaw funds and is the official Treasurer of the City's Police and Fire Retirement System. The City of Saginaw's Uniform Income Tax Ordinance, enacted September 28, 1964, is administered to determine that compliance issues are met.
- Heather Pozenel - Deputy Treasurer
- Janet Schramke - Income Tax Administrator
- Juanita Oviedo - Property Taxes
- Kelly Sheltrow - Employer Withholding
- Melissa Garcia - Income Tax
- Cindy Diaz - Collections
- Lori Erskine - Individual Income Tax
- Kelly Sheltraw - Customer Service
- Vicki Matthias - Individual Income Tax
- Meagan Blodgett - Collections for treasury
- Michelle Sutton - Customer Service Representative
City Hall, First Floor 1315 S Washington Ave Saginaw, MI 48601 Phone - (989) 759-1440 Fax - (989) 759-1467
Office hours for the Treasury, Income Tax, Assessor, Water and Sewer Accounts, and the City Clerk are 8:00 to 4:00 P.M.
Payments are considered received upon receipt. Postmark dates are not accepted as received by the due date for any payment with the exception of income taxes.
Payments deposited in the drop box after 4:00 P.M. will be processed on the next business day.
Subscribe to our Email Newsletter Today
How to pre apply for a water utility account:
Pre application instructions can be found here:Water Billing
SGTV LIVE STREAM:
Learn more about MMWA 1 step recycling :watch the new 1 step recycling video on youtube now
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT
The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) rules have changed. To see how the City of Saginaw is now handling FOIA requests, please visit our new FOIA page.
ROAD CONSTRUCTION:- WEBBER ST. ROAD CLOSURE BETWEEN SHERIDAN AND GENESEE
- WEISS STREET ROAD CLOSURE BETWEEN BAY AND SCHAEFER